Sunday, December 31, 2017

Overwhelmed and uneasy

I had a gallbladder attack in the middle of Thursday night through Friday morning.  I was not sure what it was until it was over.  My stomach is still uncomfortable and I have had a headache since Friday morning.

I feel slightly dizzy too.  Since I cannot sleep well from the headache, it is causing me to feel anxious and overwhelmed - like seriously overwhelmed.  Have to clean the kitchen - OMG - Mount Everest!

It will pass once I get some sleep - this crazy weather with all the high and low front are not doing much to help me.  The crazy busy starts again and I think I just have not recovered from the last batch enough.

We are doing an open house for all our friends, co-workers, neighbors, basically every one we know.  It is a come and go thing and honestly, I am not too stressed about the actual day - I am stressed about getting the house ready.  Of course, I want everything exactly so, and it never will be.  The age ole problem o' mine.

I am going to make a list - organize the importance and just go until there is no time or I pass out from this freaking headache!  UGH!

This party is tomorrow BTW.  Then, I have to get a tooth capped or possibly a root canal.  Sigh.  At least the permanent cap can be put on the same day, so just one day out.  My sister, her husband and little boy are coming this next weekend.  My nephew is staying with us for the week, then we are taking him back to my sister's 5 hours away the next weekend.  Theater starts back up.  My in-laws are going to come at some point as well this month.

My husband commented this morning that we have not had our alone time.  He's right - still no alone time with getting the house together.  It has either been about the house, the business or the kids - not us.  Still.  We are trying though.  We did grocery shop together as well as shop for Christmas together and alone.   Not exactly good for romance, but it was us together.

I also decided to join a workshop for developing habits.  Ditching bad ones and enhancing good ones - start good ones, etc.  Maybe too much right now, but when is ever a good time?

Ok, I am going to get moving - get this list started and trying to get going.  I hope you have something either fun or relaxing for New Year's Eve!  We will probably pass out before midnight.  LOL  I am thankful people do not shoot fireworks so badly out here!  There is too much worry about fire.


1 comment:

  1. Don't treat a gall bladder attack lightly. It can lead to a lot of serious problems. As an unbiased observer, you seem to be trying to do way too much. You probably know that already, but don't know how to stop it all.

    ReplyDelete

Namaste