Monday, August 21, 2017

Manic Monday

This day is even more manic like because last week was off from reality really.  Well, off from our daily life reality.

This is not only a Monday back from that, but a 1st Monday in a new place and a first Monday of starting homeschool and a first Monday of starting back at the business!  My list today is very long and not very distinguished, so here we go.

Neither hubs nor I heard the alarm this morning, so we got a 20 minute late start.  Worse for him than me.  I got to go back to bed, but I did not sleep - I felt bad for missing the alarm (it is my job) and too much on my mind for the day.

I hope I can make good headway on this list - really, I need to get all of it done, and I will be enlisting the children to help.

1. Unpack and prep formal dining as my temporary Office and Sewing Room.
2. Find spot for printer and get it working
3.  Print Price List
4.  Print Order Forms
5. Accept Golf Cart Delivery
6. Check on Home Build
7.  Take storage load to RV, Pick up things from RV
8. Unpack and organize the kitchen.  There is not a ton, but we need to find space for the few things we brought and unpack food.
9. Make grocery shopping list from menu
10. Sweep Kitchen
11.  Unload/Load Dishwasher
12. Print Aquarium Homeschool Field Trip form, fill out, send in, call for payment
13. Set Chiro Appointment
14. Set Permaculture Appointment
15. Cook Dinner
16.  Take time to view the eclipse!  Have kids finalize their reports.
17.  Have daughter pick songs for her voice lesson tomorrow (we are totally lost on this!)
18.  Go grocery shopping (probably hubs will do this)

I think I will leave it at that and see where we get.  It is a lot for one day, but this will really set me up.  I have a lot of places to go tomorrow, so I cannot get too much done then, then customers come 1st thing Wednesday morning.  Really, the focus today is my business.

There you go - I hope your day is productive, not too manic and at least one thing makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste