Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Early Morning Concrete Pour


We did up early and went to watch the concrete being poured.  It was amazing and goes incredibly fast with all the people that were there and the huge crane pumping the concrete.  I could have watched for hours.

The pictures are bad, but they give you an idea.  I only had my wide-angle lens and no tripod.  Poor planning.  Plus, there were so many trucks and people, I am not sure I could have set up anywhere.


We got there about 5:15 a.m.  They had already started!  We only stayed for an little over an hour, but they had completely finished the living areas of the house and were working on the garage when we left.  We figured by the time we got back to the RV, they were done with actually pouring the concrete.


 
  


 








2 comments:

  1. Things are really starting to move along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are finally! My builder is going to make his first draw which is super exciting! I know I will now be making interest payments, but it means we are closer to having a home again!

      Delete

Namaste