Saturday, April 15, 2017

Moving Day

I cannot write much - so very busy.  We moved the RV yesterday and are moving out of the house today.

Craziness abounds!  I scored a free small storage shed for the RV site - it looks a little sun worn, but is in great condition!  It locks and everything!






This is the RV on the spot that will be our home for the next 6-8 months (maybe more).  We are so not settled inside yet.  These are tough days.

We did find a room where I can finish the business.  I have one month to finish.  So, far, I have sandwiched 3 quilts, only 3 to go!  I should be able to get done in the next couple of weeks.  I will be working a little today, all day tomorrow and all day Monday before I have to leave officially. 

The cleaners are coming on Monday afternoon.  Whew - so glad to get this over!

Y'all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Looks to be a nice site. The cement pad will help your RV stay cleaner. On a side note, do you use the stabilizers that go between the wheels? When we do start living in ours as snowbirds, I'm thinking about getting them.
    Glad you found a place to finish your quilts. You'll get it done!
    Good deal on the storage shed. I'm sure having one will help a lot.
    All the best with your move! You'll be breathing a sigh of relief very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not between the wheels - have not heard of that. I will have to look into though, we are moving around quite a bit.

      It is a very nice place - we love it!

      Delete
  2. Looks nice! Good luck with the move. Happy to hear you found somewhere to finish up your quilts. It will be exciting to see your new house progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I have lots of updates. I am ready to break ground - more than you know!

      Delete

Namaste