My list for the week included (starting this past Friday through this coming Saturday)
- Doily Quilt - literally, I am sewing 30+ doilies this customer's mother had made onto a quilt - talk about labor! I will not do one of these again. I am about half way. My walking foot broke, so I had to order another. It came tonight.
- 33 shirts and jumpers to put embroidery and applique designs on. Each one different. I want to shoot myself. 10 down - 23 to go.
- A Cube Quilt for my son - I HAVE to get this one done. At this point, I have completely cut the front. Need to start sewing...
- 100 Blue Line Key Chains - DONE!
- 1 Blue Line Pin - DONE!
- Make a Memory Bear for Mock-up - DONE!
- 2 Embroidered Logo shirt - same design, different color
- Embroidered slogan on a patch
- Lay out one quilt with specialty requests
- Lay out one quilt with just 55 shirts - Whew!
Although it seems like I am not getting far, I have put a large dent into all of these. However, now I am need to focus on one thing at a time and just get it done.
So, for tomorrow, I am going to embroider the design for the quilt, lay it out, take a picture - done. Then, I am going to embroider the slogan on the patch - done. Then, embroider the 2 logos - done. 3 items done by the end of the morning. This is a MUST!
My son has band lessons, so I will have to leave, but I will start with my son's quilt. It is the next most important thing to get done. I will work until we leave, then start back up when we get back. I hope to get the front sewn tomorrow.
Before I get back to it, here is a picture of the memory bear. Not bad for a first run, and I plan on make some adjustments for the next one.